Daeco is now hiring HR Consultants. Apply Now!
Daeco HR Consulting provides human resources help in Edmonton. We are comprised of human resources and communications professionals who don’t like the typical, complicated HR stuff that makes managers cringe and avoid HR at all costs. If this resonates with you, then you would fit into our team.
If you are considering sending us your resumé, here is more of what we are looking for:
- You want to change the way HR is done — if you really think human resources help can be provided in a practical, simple, common-sense way, then you will fit in nicely.
- You enjoy helping others — if you like to see clients grow and have success because of some of the work that you’ve done, then you will find Daeco a great place to share in these wins.
- You want flexibility and work/life balance — you get to pick your own projects and figure out when you want to have your time off. Take the summer off, work two days a week, or go away for a month in the winter. It is up to you. And you get to work with a team of other HR consultants who believe we can come up with fantastic solutions for our clients by pooling our talent and our knowledge.
- You enjoy diversity — we work on all kinds of projects in a variety of companies; from engineering companies to dental offices. Every day is different and every project has it’s own challenges. Some days we are leading a management team to figure out the big-picture strategy of how their HR systems need to be designed to fit into their business. Other days we are creating templates for offer letters or coming up with creative ways to attract people. We help companies with their people stuff — the systems and processes we put into place will help them make more money. That’s the bottom line.
- You would like to be independent but also want to work with other HR professionals. You like to work hard. We find our clients need tactical HR strategies and systems but also the roll-up-your-sleeves work of HR, like creating employee files, writing job descriptions or performance management discussion templates.
- You enjoy being creative and innovative.
If this sounds like you, we would love to meet you! Send us an email or give us a call.